Valentine's Day is looming and there are all sorts of ways in which it can go wrong. Don't let yours be a disaster! We've got a few tips to help you on your way.
- Don't forget. Even if she says she doesn’t care about Valentine’s Day and it’s all a load of commercial nonsense, don’t forget about it. Get her a card. And a small gift. If she’s really anti-Valentine’s Day, don’t get something big, otherwise she’ll accuse you of wasting money…
- Don’t buy her a hoover. Or an iron. Or anything for the kitchen. Seriously.
- If you’re planning a nice evening, don’t sit fiddling with your phone the whole time, or staring at the television. TALK TO HER.
- Try to personalise your card in some way. You don’t have to make one yourself, or draw a picture, but try to write something that isn’t just “Dear Jane, Love John”.
- This is really important. Concentrate. Try to think about what she actually likes. If she really likes long hot baths, buy her something like the Lavera Body Spa Bath Sea Salts Collection Gift Box. But not all women like long hot baths. She might prefer a Weleda Mini Body Oil Gift Set – and the offer of a massage. Throw in some aromatherapy oils too! If she’s a chocoholic, the Faith In Nature Chocolate Gift Bag will be a winner. Along with a box of chocolates, of course. However, if your loved one is a sporty type, she might appreciate Essential Care Organic Muscle Ease Therapy Oil. And a decent massage! Give it some THOUGHT. Good luck!
[Image: Illusive Photography]