The ecoegg laundry egg is the revolutionary new way to wash your clothes. It completely replaces washing powder or liquid and is just as effective - but will save you money.
The ecoegg laundry egg lasts for up to 720 washes.
- Saves you money - never buy washing detergent again
- Hypoallergenic - great for sensitive skin, supported by Allergy UK
- Eco-friendly - great for the environment, no harsh chemicals, far less pollution
- Lasts up to 720 washes
- Hypoallergenic – great for sensitive skin
- Safe for use with a fabric softener
- Safe to use up to and including 60 degrees Celsius
- Works great on cooler washes – saving energy
- Suitable for white and coloured clothes – no bleaches
- Safe for all fabrics – even delicates
- Simple and convenient to use – no mess, no fuss
- It works – proven by an independent laboratory
Easy to use
Simply place the Ecoegg laundry egg on top of your laundry in the drum of your washing machine and wash as normal – no washing powder or liquid needed.
It's not magic - it's science
The Ecoegg laundry egg is packed with our unique scientifically forumlated, hypoallergenic cleaning pellets. These pellets naturally activate in the water to gently lift away dirt and grime, without using any harsh chemicals.
It works - it's proven to remove dirt and grime
The ecoegg is scientifically proven in one of the UK's leading product test laboratories to remove dirt, grime and stains.
Hypoallergenic - great for sensitive skin
The ecoegg is supported by both Allergy UK and the National Eczema Society.
How it works.
The Ecoegg contains scientifically formulated, patented cleaning pellets and it is these pellets that are the secret to the Ecoeggs amazing cleaning power.
The Ecoegg contains two types of cleaning pellets:
The dark coloured tourmaline ceramic pellets weaken the adhesive forces between the dirt and fabric.
The white mineral pellets then naturally ionize the oxygen molecules in the water which then penetrate deep into the fabric lifting away the dirt and grime, without fading colours or damaging the fibers.
Scientific testing shows that these two types of pellets used together give the best cleaning results.
The ionized oxygen molecules also increase the pH level of the water, which has a natural softening effect on your laundry, so you do not need to use additional fabric softener or conditioner.
The Ecoegg is refillable, so after 72 washes, simply open the Ecoegg as instructed and top up the pellets with one refill pack of mineral pellets. Just repeat this process every 72 washes.
When you eventually require further refill pellets, you can purchase them separately.
The Eco Laundry Egg 720 comes in 3 scents
- Fragrance Free
- Fresh Linen
- Spring Blossom