Suitable for the Bathroom basins - 5 litre/min flow rate. Check your tap and decide whether you require a male or a female fitting.
For taps with a 24mm thread on the outside you need a Female Aerator. For taps with a 22mm thread on the inside you need a Male aerator.
Pack of 1, will fit one tap.
- Water conservation, reducing waste of water and energy, by up to 60%.
- Economically converting wash basins in the home or workplace, with minimum interruption.
- Housing to suit virtually all tap outlets.
- Can be installed to virtually any circular tap outlet.
- High quality flow pattern, no splashing.
- High quality construction, made in Switzerland.
Why install aerators?
Surely aerators just make the water look good? Yes, but following global trends of increased water shortages and worldwide increases in the cost of water and sewage treatment, it has become increasingly important to conserve water. Water can be saved throughout the home or workplace by changing habits and practices and also by installing water saving devices.
Installing a tap aerator is a simple and inexpensive way to reduce water consumption at your tap outlet. Tap aerators with integrated flow regulators reduce the flow rate by 60 % and more, e.g. from 15 l/min to 6 l/min.
The aerator comes with
- Rubber washer
This product can only be shipped within the United Kingdom mainland