Epsom Salt is the natural solution to aid a fit and healthy body. This tried and tested mineral, which has been around for hundreds of years, is ideal for muscle relaxation, sports recovery, and fluid retention.
It has long been a bathroom staple used by renowned athletes and trainers, and is fast becoming a celebrity secret to help maintain a slim, healthy looking figure.
- Made from pure Magnesium Sulphate
- Great for helping to remove toxins from the body, encouraging muscles to relax thereby accelerating healing and reducing soreness, as well as increasing magnesium and sulphate levels
- Magnesium aids in muscle control, energy production and helps regulate the activity of more than 300 enzymes in the body whilst Sulphate is essential for many biological processes including helping to flush toxins.
- Doctors and researchers say that soaking in an Epsom Salt bath is a safe way to increase the body’s level of both Magnesium and sulphate.
- Relaxes tired and aching muscles
- Helps with fluid retention
- Excellent after sports and exercise
How to use: Dissolve salts in a bath of 37-39°C. Relax and soak for 20 minutes. For a treatment bath simply add 500g-1KG and soak for 20 minutes. For general wellbeing add 250g to your normal bath.
Tip: Try adding 200g to a foot bath to help relax tired and aching feet.
Westlab Reviving Epsom Salt - ingredients: