I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but it seems to be winter. And winter means dry skin. Seriously dry skin. Cracked hands, sore feet, scaly elbows… ugh.
But don’t panic – help is at hand. We’ve put together some top tips for looking after your dry skin and bringing it back to life.
- Drink more water. It’s easier to remember to do this in the summer when it’s hot but it’s just as important in the winter. We need at least eight glasses a day.
- Don’t have super-hot, long baths. They might be really tempting, but they’ll dry your skin out even more.
- Three words. Weleda Skin Food. It’s a lifesaver for celebrities including Demi Moore, Victoria Beckham and Winona Ryder.
- Try Ecover Mizu Body Lotion for dry skin – it’s ideal for tackling rough elbows and knees.
- If you’ve got dry, sore feet, try Badger Mini Foot Balm. It’ll soothe, smoothe and heal.
- Oatmeal in your bath can help. Oats are great for dry skin. We also recommend Neal's Yard Remedies Calendula & Oat Lotion. It works wonders.
[Image: David Blackwell]